Til (Sesame) Kheer, Til (Sesame) Kheer Recipe, How to make Til (Sesame) Kheer
Til(Sesame)Kheer Recipe(step by step directions)
|Til (Sesame)Ki Kheer|
Til Ki Kheer (sesame seed Pudding) is an Indian dessert, especially for this Janmashtami prepared with sesame seeds and milk.
Prep Time: 10 minutes Cook Time: 20 minutes Serves: 2
- Main ingredients: sesame and milk
- Recipe Type: Dessert
- Cuisine: Indian
- the level of cooking: Easy
- 1/2 cup sesame(Til)
- 500 ml milk
- 1/2 cup condensed milk
- dry fruits as per choice
- 1-2 tablespoon raisins
- 1/2 cup desiccated coconut powder
- sugar to taste optional
- 1/2 teaspoon cardamom (elaichi) powder
- Dry roast til(sesame)
- Grind them in a blender and keep aside.
- Pour milk into a pan and boil it Stir continuously.
- Add condensed milk and stir and cook for another five minutes on low-medium flame.
- Add roasted and ground sesame and mix well.
- Add desiccated coconut, Keep on stirring and cook for 5 minutes on low-medium flame.
- Now add cardamom powder and raisins.
- Give a nice Stir and switch off the flame.
Pour into a serving dish and garnish with almonds.
Tips and suggestions:
- You can adjust the consistency as per your choice thick or semi-thick.
- you can reduce the condensed milk if you like less sweet.
- you can add sugar.